How to apply ?
The candidates who want to seek admission to MCA and MBA courses have to appear for the Integrated common entrance( ICET).
For seeking admissions into M.Sc.(Computer Science) the candidates have to qualify the entrance test conducted by the Satavahana Univeristy. After Qualifying the entrance test , they have to again apply to the Satavahana Univeristy for admission. All admissions to P.G. courses will be made by the Director, Directorate of admissions of Satavahana University.
B) B.Sc. & B.B.M.
Candidates applying for different groups should give their option as per preference in the application form for each group. If they desire to apply for more than four, they should submit another application. Application form duly filled in should be submitted in the college office before the last date fixed by the Satavahana University. Cost of application form and Prospectus is Rs.100/- . Registration fee of Rs. 20/- to be remitted to the University , should be paid in the college and along with the filled-in application form ,
Copies of the following certificates should be enclosed to the application form.
- Memorandum of marks
- Transfer of certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate /S.S.C Certificate
- Study certificate/local candidate certificate
- Caste certificate for reservation categories
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
The eligibility criteria for admission into post graduate courses of MBA/MCA shall be as mentioned below:
- The candidate shall be of Indian National.
- The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2+3) or equivalent on the date of His / Her counseling with Mathematics as one of the subject in S.S.C for Admission into MBA and in (10+2) for MCA programmes. The candidate should also have secured a rank at the common entrance Test and satisfy other conditions laid down in these Rules.
Provided that the category B seats as specified in Rule 3 (ii) ( c ) above shall be filled on the basis of the rank obtained in the All India Common Entrance Test or common Entrance Test conducted by the State Agency.
Provided further that the NRI seas shall be filled with NRI candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% of aggregate marks or cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) equivalent to? 5? On a scale of 10.
- The vacant seats if any, may be filled with eligible candidates including those securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate or in group subjects in the qualifying examination duly ensuring merit and transparency.
- During Admissions through Single Window System, the qualified candidates of ICET shall not be eligible for admission into the Institutions that have opted for ICET-AC on the basis of their rank in ICET and Vice-versa. However, such candidates shall be eligible for seeking admissions in the vacant seats to be filled by the institutions based on their merit as per Rule 6 hereunder.
- The Candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as Subsequently amended for admission into category A seats in unaided professional institutions and for all seats in University colleges.
- The requirement of securing a rank in the Integrated Common Entrance test shall not be applicable to the candidates sponsored by the Ministry Of Human Resource development
3. M.Sc. (Computer Science)
Candidate should have passed the three year Degree Program of the Satavahana University or its equivalent from any university recognized by it with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with Computer Science or Computer Applications. The candidates who have passed PGDCA or any examination recognized by the Satavahana University as its equivalent are also eligible.
B) Degree Courses
B.Sc. and B.B.M
Candidates seeking admission to the 1st year degree course must have passed Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by Satavahana University with Science Group are eligible for B.Sc. Course and with any combination for B.B.M. Candidates seeking admission to the science group should have obtained not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in the corresponding optional subjects. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in a medium other than English are also eligible to study in English medium .
Rules of Admission
- The college reserves the right to cancel the admission of the candidate at any stage if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the university and or the Government.
- Selection lists will be displayed as per the University schedule of admissions.